By the time this is posted, I should be in Cap Haitien, Haiti. Hopefully, I will be able to post photo, video, etc. from the field, but in case I can’t here are some links to tide you over until I get back in 2 weeks. We’re getting close to our 1,000th post on the blog so I figured it was worth dipping into the archives. Here are a few of my favorite posts on the AIDG blog that you may have missed.
1. New Uses for Old Shipping Containers (Photo & Video)
2. What can you do with 400 watts?
3. Back from the Burn: Experiences camping in a Hexayurt
4. Solar Aquatic Systems: Treating Sewage through Natural Processes
5. AIDG Blog One Year Ago & How to Make Sugarcane Charcoal (August 2006)
Bonus: The 12 Days of Christmas Series
1. With help from Cuba, Haiti tries a switch to CFLs
Climate Change Environment
Tooting own horn
Foundry Casting [Videos]